Aetna is a corporation that deals with dental, health care, disabilities, employee benefits and pharmacy help. They are available to help others with finances and health information to help them make informed decisions.
They offer different types of insurance and helps Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
Medicare Supplement Plans from Aetna
There are ten different Medicare Supplement plans offered from Aetna. These include Plans A, B, and F, as well as others. They can help you cover certain out of pocket expenses, deductibles and gives you the ability to choose any doctor that accepts Medicare.
What Aetna Medicare Supplemental Plans Offer
Aetna Medicare Supplement plans offer many great benefits. These can include:
- Part A benefits include coinsurance help, lab work, hospital benefits, extra hospital benefits after using original Medicare benefits, and Hospice help.
- Part B benefits include paying for coinsurance after the annual deductible, pays for three pints of blood in any calendar year, along with Part A benefits.
- Part C benefits include Part A and Part B, and has an annual deductible of approximately $1,156.
- Part D benefits includes Part A and B plans, skilled nursing help, 100 percent of the Part A deductible, 100 percent of the Part B deductible, and foreign travel emergency help.
- Part F benefits (Medigap) includes Part A and B benefits, covers Part A and B deductible, skilled nursing help, Part B excess charges, and foreign emergency help
- Part G benefits includes everything in Part F except the Part B deductible.
- Part K benefits includes Part A basic plan, fifty percent of Part B basic plan, fifty percent of Skilled Nursing help, fifty percent of the Part A deductible, and there is also an out of pocket maximum amount of $4,660.
- Part L benefits includes the Part A basic plan, seventy-five percent of Part B basic plan, seventy-five percent of skilled nursing help, seventy-five percent of the Part A deductible, and there is an out of pocket maximum of $2,330.
- Part M benefits includes the Part A basic plan, the Part B basic plan, skilled nursing help, fifty percent of the Part A deductibles, and foreign emergency help.
- Part N benefits includes the Part A basic plan, Part B plans, though you may pay up to $20 for office visits and $50 for ER visits, skilled nursing help, Part A deductible, and foreign Travel help.
Why Should You Choose Aetna Medigap Plan
In many cases, it can be difficult to decide which plan to choose. Many believe Part F benefits (Medigap) is the most comprehensive and best value. You get everything in the basic package of A and B plans, as well as extra hospital benefits, having coinsurance payments paid for, and blood benefits.
You can also go to providers not in the Medicare plan and any additional charges will be covered.
Applying for Aetna Medicare Supplement Insurance
Applying for this supplemental insurance is fairly easy. If you are interested in finding a quote first, fill out the form online. Simply enter your zip code below to get started.